AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.). Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 17,100 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a Spacecraft Operation Engineer.
For an important customer in the Space sector, we are looking for a Spacecraft Operation Engineer, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger.
The resource, in particular, will perform the following activities:
- Development, verification and validation of mission operations procedures from mission segment documentation;
- Development of mission troubleshooting procedures;
- Support to mission simulation activities;
- Partecipation to technical meetings
- Provision of input to the planning engineer for operation planning;
- Support for reporting to the Customer.
- The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering, physics or equivalent cultures
- Has gained at least two or three years of experience in these activities
- Has a good knowledge English languages.
The following skills are also a prerequisite for this role:
- Knowledge of flight dynamics for constellation orbit reconstruction;
- Knowledge of space system, with particular reference Satellite Navigation Systems
- The candidate must be willing to make travel abroad