Electronic Systems Software Engineer
Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a
- Electronic Systems Software Engineer
The Resource will be involved in carrying out the following activities:
- System Requirements Collection
- System design through integration of “off the shelf” or on specific control units
- Trouble shooting on automotive systems with typical laboratory instruments and for CAN bus analysis
- Management of customers and suppliers
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering, mechatronic engineering or equivalent degrees and a minimum of 3 years experience in the role , possibly in the automotive sector .
- A good knowledge of the English language is required.
- The resource must demonstrate high flexibility, good problem solving, time management and teamwork skills, even in international contexts.
- A structured working method, autonomy and proactivity complete the profile.
- Ability to summarize the specifications of a system in a document
- Knowledge of electronic architectures in the automotive field
- Knowledge of typical electronic control unit interfaces (analogue, digital signals, etc)
- Good knowledge of the CAN bus protocol and related tools
- Knowledge of IBM DOORS
- Permanent contract
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2020, the Group had 20,000 employees internationally. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2020 amounted to € 1,503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace