Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a figure of:
ERTMS V&V Engineer – Board System
- The resource will deal with the validation of on-board systems according to the V&V process.
- In particular: subsystem tests for critical functions (e.g. ODO), functional system tests at requirements where ERTMS skills are required, failure tests (for which skills in reading electrical diagrams are required), laboratory set-up, writing test scenarios, confidence tests to support the design.
- The components with which the resource will interface will be NTG, ARBE GW, EVC.
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronic Engineering and has at least 1 year of experience in the role.
- Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is also required.
The following skills are required:
- Good knowledge of signaling
- Ability to define trouble shooting scenarios
- Familiarity with the test environment and with the electronic instrumentation
- Skills in the railway sector
- ERTMS skills
- Knowledge of the V&V process and activities
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2021, the Group had 21,000 employees internationally. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2021 amounted to € 1,553.4 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace