RF Design Engineer
Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
RF Design Engineer
- We are looking for a RF Designer for systems operating at frequencies (Analogue, RF and Microwave) for high power pulsed application (radar/radio-navigation equipments applications).
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Modelling and simulation of Analog/RF circuits
- Lab validation/debug activity
- RF Integration of designed circuits in complex equipment
RF Design for Modern Circuit design techniques including surface mount technology:
- Schematic circuit entry and RF PCB design and antenna
- RF and Analogue circuit simulation
- RF System integration awareness
- RF High Power Amplifier design
- Filter design and implementation
- Microstrip circuit design and implementation.
- Experience of environmental constraints (temperature and humidity).
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in RF Design related activies
- Proficiency in Italian and English Language
- Ability to work in a multifunctional team
- Permanent contract
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace