Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with a staff increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally, driven by its expertise in future mobility, technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a System Software Engineer.
The resource will be included in the team to support the Customer and will have the opportunity to devote himself to the development of software systems in the context of Flight Simulators.
- Analysis and management of requirements and definition of the technical specifications of the elements to be developed
- Definition of system architectures
- Software development of simulation subsystems
- System integration and validation
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Aeronautics;
- Experience of at least 3 years in the role of System Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of the main programming languages (fundamental C ++)
- Knowledge of DOORS for the drafting of the requirements
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Predisposition for team work and analysis and problem solving skills
- Proactivity and result orientation
Reference number 2020-14863