Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
HMI Software Engineer
The resource will be part of a development team that will operate at the Customer’s premises and will be responsible for the development of applications dedicated to the control and monitoring of Flight Simulators.
- Analysis of system requirements and derivation of software requirements
- Full-stack software development
- Software integration and testing
- Drafting of technical specifications and documentation
- Documentation management and software configuration (versioning)
The resource, in possession of a Degree in Computer Science or Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent degrees, has gained at least 3 years of experience in the development of application software, preferably in the avionics field. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. Availability for national and international geographic mobility and an excellent knowledge of the English language are also required.
An in-depth knowledge of:
- C ++ programming languages
- Relational databases, MariaDB preferred
- Document and Source Configuration Control Tool (SVN)
- Software development cycle
- Processes and multithreaded programming
- Python programming languages
- IPC (Inter Process Communication)
- Communication networks and protocols
- 3D graphics
- Knowledge of documentary standards (MIL-498)
- It is expected to be hired for an indefinite period. Gorizia
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2020, the Group had 20,000 employees internationally. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2020 amounted to € 1,503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace