Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team we are looking for
- Mission Ground Engineer
The resource will be responsible of:
- Development verification and validation of ground /mission procedures;
- Support to mission simulation activities;
- Provide general system engineering support;
- Support and provide expertise to the system level security risk analyses (including inputs and analyses on internal / external interfaces);
- Review, propose modifications and maintain consistency among the requirements documents and their justification;
- Maintain the System Technical Requirements Baseline in DOORS and ensure the flow down within design specifications;
- Support the statement of compliance to the mission documents;
- Assess and identify the technologies necessary for the implementation of the system architecture, including their associated risks;
- Define and perform sensitivity analyses as necessary to support the architecture definition and justification
- Support of ground M&C activities.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Aerospace/Space Engineering, or similar qualification. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Successfully completed studies in Aerospace/Space Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar qualification;
- Solid knowledge in Systems Engineering;
- Knowledge of Satellite Navigation Systems;
- Sound experience in DOORS.
- Permanent contract
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had more than 21.500 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace