Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Business Manager – Aerospace Sector
- The Business Manager will actively participate in the business development activities of the division dedicated to the Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Railway and Naval sectors.
- The role is characterized by three main areas of action:
- Develop the portfolio with new clients and strategic prospects, through evaluations and benchmarks.
- Intervene in the negotiation of important contractual and commercial conditions.
- Develop a strong customer relationship by implementing new contracts.
- Promote all the services offered by the Group.
- Being a point of reference for the customer with continuous follow-ups that allow to create a lasting and dynamic relationship
- Be active and personally involved in the search & selection process of new candidates.
- Have a large pool of candidates to draw from using all possible sources, such as employee referrals, online search engines, trade shows, events, etc.
- Work closely with recruiters to hire new talent, proactively building candidate pipelines to respond to client open positions.
- Establish a strong relationship with your team of consultants, with the help of HR tools such as entry plans, training plans and performance monitoring tools.
- Build a business plan (Long-term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track and monitor financial metrics such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, etc.
- Manage the profits and losses of your profit center (Investments, overheads, asset billing, billing process etc.)
- We are looking for a Business Manager with a strong engineering background, with at least 3 years of engineering / consulting work experience. Proactive, communicator, able to listen actively and convincingly, autonomous in the management of his priorities, able to work in a team always putting the interests of the company at the center, ambitious in wanting to achieve the set objectives.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (B2 Level), and possession of the B driving license is mandatory.
- It is expected to be hired for an indefinite period.
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2020, the Group had 20,000 employees internationally. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2020 amounted to € 1,503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace