Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a figure of:
- The resource will deal with modeling, design, simulation, testing and implementation of electronic systems
- It will also deal with writing code and testbench, development on FPGA and execution of automatic tests
- The ideal candidate has a degree in electronic engineering or equivalent and has at least one year of experience in the role. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. It is also required the availability to geographic mobility at national and international level and an excellent knowledge of the English language .
The following skills are required:
- Knowledge of System Verilog
- Experience of at least one year in the telecom sector
- Knowledge of OTN and CES technology
- Ability to reuse and modify already written code
- Knowledge of the circuit and technological problems of FPGA development (use of memories, cdc, fifo …)
- Mentor development environment This on linux and Intel quartusII / Xilinx Vivado
- Knowledge of Python is welcome
- Indefinite period
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace