AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, Akka Technologies is looking for one:
For an important international reality, the candidate will have the opportunity to work within the Akka team on FEM Analysis activities
- The ideal candidate has a degree in aeronautical, aerospace, mechanical or equivalent engineering.
- At least three years of experience in the company in the field of FEM Analysis.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
Skills required in the following areas:
- Static, linear and nonlinear analyzes
- Dynamic analysis
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance
- Modal analysis
- Knowledge of SW Nastran, Patran, Hypermesh, NASGRO,