AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for: Cyber Security Engineer
The candidate will deal with:
- Support cyber security activities related to space systems
- Support the risk assessment process in collaboration with the risk analyst
- Define the main malfunctions
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities
- Complete reports on security checks
- Support in the identification and definition of security measures and controls for space systems
- Definition of safety requirements for satellite systems, subsystems, components
- Preparation of satellite security verification and validation plans and support for related activities
- Preparation of security operating procedures (Secope) for space systems
- The resource, with a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent culture,
- Has gained 2 years of experience in Cyber Security in the Space/Aerospace environment.
- Good knowledge of satellite systems
- Good knowledge of satellite operations
- Background in ICT security, preferably risk assessment
- It is expected to be hired for an indefinite period.