Engineering a smarter future together.
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.)
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Electronic Test Engineer – Space
- The main activities is to provide support the electrical testing Activities in terms of Test Setup preparation/validation and Test Campaign preparation/ execution.
- To define the electrical/RF tests for Assy and LV Interfaces checks in coherence with the Electrical ICDs and Test Specifications
- To prepare and validate the Test Setup and to issue the relevant Validation Report
- To issue the Test Campaign Procedures for Electrical/RF Integration Tests
- To support the Assy and LV integration Test campaigns as Electrical/RF Specialist and/or Test conductor
- To support the data processing analyses
- To support the treatment of Anomalies
- The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronic Engineering, and at least 1 year of experience in testing role.
- Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- 1 year of experience in similar roles.
- Master’s degree in electronic engineering
- Knowledge of EGSE architectures and standard Electronic Instruments
- RF testing experience is a preferential title
- Permanent contract
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace