AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
At 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally.
Driven by its skills in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a
HIL Test Engineer
The main activities concern:
Definition, electrical integration and validation of test setups:
- issue of setup definition documentation (DF / NT),
- consistency check between IF setup and SI Launcher,
- execution of setup validation activities and preparation of the Test Setup Validation Report.
Assembly Acceptance Test and Launcher Integration:
- preparation of test procedures, execution/conduct of tests,
- preliminary analysis of results,
- collection and making available of test archives.
- The operations are carried out through dedicated EGSE for Assembly Acceptance and BCV for the Launcher Integration in Kourou.
Assembly and HWIL Acceptance Test:
- specific definition and development of the application SW of the EGSE,
- SW testing/debugging in the HWIL environment
RF test on A4 assembly and launcher:
- preparation and calibration of the measurement setup,
- execution of measurements using dedicated RF or EGSE standard instruments.
- Design and Development of Test Tools HW/SW to support test activities
- Preparation of the TRR of the test campaigns
- Support for the technical management of the NCRs found during the testing activities.
The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in avionics on system testing activities.
The resource will deal with:
- Electrical/avionic testing activities in HWIL qualification campaigns;
- acceptance of assemblies for the qualification and production needs of the launcher.
- Development, maintenance, use of BCV application software for activities on the Launcher;
- execution of Electric/Avionics test campaigns that foresee the use of EGSE/Control Benches.