AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a Navigation System Engineer (Space Industry)
The role involves:
- Provide general system engineering support;
- Support and provide expertise to the system level security risk analyses;
- Review the requirements documents and their justification;
- Support to System Performance Tests and system Design activities;
- Critically review the Architecture analyses and design and identify non-compliances;
- Develop a system architecture baseline;
- Implement the system architecture;
- Define and perform sensitivity analyses as to support the architecture definition.
- Successfully completed studies in Aerospace/Space Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar qualification;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Solid knowledge in Systems Engineering;
- Knowledge of Satellite Navigation Systems;
- Fluency in Italian and English (both written and spoken).
Reference number 2020-14551