AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+115.5%). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a PAYLOAD & AIV Engineer.
For an important customer in the Space sector, we are looking for a Payload and AIV Engineer, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger.
The resource, in particular, will perform the following activities:
- Engineering & Verification activity at PDHT (P/L Data Handling & Transmission) S/S level and at Platform level
- System engineering support during PDHT S/S AIT phase
- Digital & data handling (Data Storage & Handling Unit) equipment technical monitoring and verification.
- Definition/maintenance of Command & Control & Electrical
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in aerospace engineering, physics or equivalent cultures and has gained at least three years of experience in these activities and has a good knowledge of English.
The following skills are also a prerequisite for this role:
- Knowledge of digital architecture for high rate application (P/L Data Handling/Mass Memory, High Rate Data Transmitter)
- Knowledge of on-board communication I/F and protocols
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- System engineering management.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Matlab, DOORS, MS Office products.
- Technical monitoring of Communication and Digital equipment.
- Space standards knowledge (ECSS).
Reference number 2019-9575