AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.). Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. At 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally. Driven by its skills in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group's revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a: Product Engineer
The activities will include the Support to the technical responsible:
- To manage and follow on the SUBCOs technical activities
- To manage the Product Architecture and related technical requirements evolution
- To issue and manage the 3rd level planning, identifying the critical path and monitoring the tasks progress
- To manage the evolution of Design, Development & Qualification Plan
- To support main system events in the associated development phase
- To ensure the consistency between the LV product activities and S/S product activities;
- To manage the technical data in a configuration management approach, feeding the relevant database (SED)
- To participate to the S/S Design Reviews, reviewing the documentation from a system point of view
- To contribute to progress reports and project schedules
- To cross check Subco analysis for main structures dimensioning
- To manage the action lists and to highlight the critic tasks in relation with planning
- To set and manage the DOORS data base for requirements traceability
- Mechanical / aeronautical engineering master degree
- At least 4-5 years of experience, with strong background of general basic mechanical.
- General rules and processes for product identification and configurations ESA/Space Product Development and qualification Process (with involvement in all the designing phases, from the conceptual studies to the final qualification)
- Products lifecycle management
- Ability to conduct and manage different activities in parallel
- Ability to synthesize and communicate effectively
- Capability to work in autonomy and initiative
- Problem solving
- Excellent ability to work in groups and to interface with other disciplines/departements
- Good knowledge of ‘English (spoken and written), knowledge of the French and Italian language appreciated.
- Availability for missions (mainly within Europe) of short/medium duration is considered mandatory.
Place of Work