AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.). Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. At 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally. Driven by its skills in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group's revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.
For an important customer in the space sector, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic Software Integration and Test Engineer to be inserted in a stimulating and avant-garde context.
The resource, in particular, will carry out the following activities:
- Execution of validation tests on the software components of the system and installation on the operating platforms in accordance with the procedures defined after the successful completion of the validation phase;
- Executions of AIV activities;
- Systems update and software anomalies management support;
- Technical support for periodic meetings to review anomalies; opening of SPR, generation of test reports and updating of project documentation.
- The ideal candidate holds a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aerospace or equivalent culture and has at least 5 years of experience in the role.
- Experience in the integration and validation of software systems of complex systems in the space sector.
- Knowledge of containers and related orchestration of containers.
- Knowledge of Linux systems (RedHat / CentOS).
- Good knowledge of programming languages (ie Java, Python).
- Cloud Computing experience.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts.
- Knowledge of environments and tools for virtualization (ie VMWare).
- Test automation.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.