AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level.
Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Configuration Support Engineer (Space Industry)
The role involves:
To perform activities in support of the Configuration Management:
- Manage the Change Proposal (CP) flow;
- Evaluate the impact of design changes to facilitate the appropriate impacted documentation listing;
- Coordinate meetings and discussions with technical and programmatic entities;
- Manage the system engineering change board;
- Manage Configuration Management (CM) activity/status reports and metrics;
- Guarantee the correctness of the configuration waivers issued;
- Guarantee programs/projects compliance with the main lines defined in the ECSS Management Specifications and Configuration Management Rules.
Answer to the Review Item Discrepancies (RIDs) and update the documentation accordingly.
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering o cultural Equivalent
- Subject matter expertise in Configuration Management (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Ability to speak and read English fluently; Speaking French would be advantageous
- Competence using a variety of PLM tools
- Experience in Oracle DB as user
- Experience in Excel/Word/Power Point