AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level.
Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a: Propulsion Engineer
The activities will include Product development and production related to Tactical Propulsion Program.
The resource will also be responsible:
- To contribute to manage the process of production needed to successfully reach the programs milestones
- Respect of the production plan
- In time product managment (Nc, MRB, PDE)
- To contribute to preparation of Technical and Economical Proposals.
- Aerospace/aeronautical engineering master degree;
- Previous experience in aerospace sector;
- MS Project
- Data Base Management,
- Product Development Process,
- Product Production Process,
- Technical and Economical Proposal Process.
Minimum level of experience required 3 to 5 years
NOS is prefered