Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with a staff increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally, driven by its expertise in future mobility , digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a System Engineer – System integration.
The Resource will be included within the team to support the Customer and will have the opportunity to devote himself to the definition and integration of architectures and systems on board the vehicle.
- Mapping, management and verification of the end customer’s requirements, those deriving from various regulations and those internal to the customer
- Coordination of the various internal engineering and platform departments within the client company in order to create a vehicle that complies with the expected requirements
- Management of relationships between partners and suppliers of components and subsystems
- Approval tests of the vehicle platform at the customer
- Degree in electronic, mechatronic or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the role
- Good knowledge of DOORS for the drafting of the requirements
- A good knowledge of the integration of on-board radio systems is preferable
- A good knowledge of RAMS and FMEA / FMECA analysis is preferred
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to travel throughout the country, mainly to Rome.
Reference number 2020-14877