AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a Mechanism Design Engineer.
The resource will be responsible of the Architecture and design definition of space mechanisms and mechanical systems including the relevant design, analysis, development through breadboards and prototypes up to the final validation by test.
- The ideal candidate have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in the role.
- Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
- Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of design development and support to the manufacturing and test of space mechanisms in hostile environment
- Knowledge of Documentation: design and analysis, development plan, configuration report, CAD model
- Review progress meeting presentation
- Kinematics & dynamics analysis of mechanisms & mechanical systems
- Development of multi-body models in simulation environment for mechanisms & mechanical systems simulation (e.g. Matlab/Simulink and Adams or Motion solve)
Posted August 27, 2020
Reference number 2020-14837