AKKA An engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, players and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world's largest industrial groups.
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports major players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, including those made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a Mechanical designer.
The resource will take care of the mechanical design within our Turin team. An aeronautical and/or space background is required.
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent culture, and has at least 3 years of experience in the role;
- Previous experience in the Aeronautical and/or Space field is required.
- Availability for national and international geographic mobility and an excellent knowledge of English are also required.
The following skills are required:
- Experience in engineering and mechanical drawing.
- Expertise in using the CATIA V5 tool.
- Experience in using the Enovia tool
- Nice to have: Kinematics