Depending on your level of experience, you will take on all or part of the following missions:
- Participate in the specifications of the system to be developed
- Participate in costing meetings carried out by the team
- By respecting the coding rules of the team, carry out developments
- Carry out unit tests using the procedures as well as the tools of the project team
- Perform functional integration tests
- Document its developments and document detailed specifications
- Automate unit tests and functional tests as much as possible
- Actively participate in all agile rituals (stand-up meeting, iteration report , retrospective)
- Being a force for proposals to improve the functioning of the team
- Do not hesitate to leave office (mutual assistance with production teams and study team)
- Computer engineer training, engineering school (Bac + 5) you have experience in the field of web application development in Java/J2EE environment.
- The following elements will be given special attention:
- Know-how: In an Agile project context, the ability to communicate, work in a team as well as invest in a self-organized team will be essential. Given the practices of the project, the person will have to show charisma as well as a very collective spirit.
- The cleanliness of the code: to implement a clear design, a critical opinion on existing codes will be expected. Codes must be tested and maintainable.
- Technical environment :
- Mastery of JAVA / J2EE language
- Mastery of Spring, Struts, Junit, Mockito, GWT, Maven, Jenkins, Angular JS
- Mastery of SOAP and REST Webservices
- Good knowledge of practices in Agile methodology SCRUM
- Knowledge of Angular 2 is a real plus
- You have an English professional, allowing you to interact in an international context.
Minimum level of education required Engineering Degree
Diploma specialization Computer Science
Minimum level of experience required 3 to 5 years