AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
In order to develop our Business Unit Automotive Product Group, our client is looking for a Engineer Development Mechanics.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of complete actuators following the development process, from the first concept to the assured final serial production
- Design – research, evaluation of different technologies and procedures
- Administering documents and drawings using CAD software
- Carrying out subject-specified calculations
- FMEA, test plan definition, validation of components and complete actuators and release of actuator/components.
- Customer visits and technical discussions in the acquisition phase, as well as during development.
- Evaluation of customer and internal standards (Compliance Matrix).
- Technical support of internal and customer projects in an international context
- Continuous improvements of the product
- Quality and process aspects
- Bachelor´s, Master´s or equivalent diploma in Mechanical Engineering, with experience in Design
- Ideally, first experience with technical drawings of Mechanical components.
- Knowledge in 3D CAD parts (NX is an asset)
- Fluent in German or French and advanced English
- Organized, rigorous and able to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with strong focus on maintaining close relationship with the production sites and technical stakeholders
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org