Alba Orbital is the world leader in PocketQube satellites and is one of the UK’s most innovative companies. We are looking to add an Electronics Engineer to our exceptional engineering team. This role will have an emphasis on On-Board Computer (OBC) , ADCS, Radio and Electrical Power System (EPS) design.
Want to invent the future of the Space Industry? You have come to the right place. We fundamentally believe that our PocketQubes can radically transform the ability for small groups to design, build and launch their own spacecraft. We need super ambitious, driven and bright minds to make this a reality.
- Digital and Analogue electronic hardware design and development for space conditions
- Prototyping and testing
- Component selection and documentation
- Design of circuitry and PCB layout for flight and test hardware.
- Assembly and debugging of various hardware.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar (Master’s or PhD preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience of designing and testing PCBs
- Experience of writing high-quality documentation
- Ability to work with little supervision
- KiCad and LTspice experience an advantage
Competitive Salary, Company Pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent