Democratizing Access to Space
Alba Orbital is a fast-growing company based in Glasgow which specialises in building and sending the smallest (PocketQube) satellites in the world to space. We have a proven track record and have several launches scheduled for this year. With a growing list of clients, and launching in space with companies like SpaceX, we encourage our staff to participate in the expansion of the company.
About the job
We are looking for someone responsible for managing the procurement process for the ordering of parts for our satellites. This role will include handling the administration and logistics needed to ensure that space hardware is exported correctly and delivered on time.
- Reporting to the manufacturing team leader, you will be sourcing and purchasing materials, parts, components, equipment for design, manufacturing, office teams
- Drafting, sending and keeping track of invoices
- Tracking orders
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring the timeous of payment invoices through the finance department
- Bachelor’s degree in any STEM discipline
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Excel Spreadsheet experience is desirable
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Eligibility to work in the UK