At Alion, we combine large company resources with small business responsiveness to design and deliver engineering solutions across six core capability areas. Our engineers, technologists, and program managers bring together an agile engineering methodology and the best tools on the market to deliver mission success faster and at lower costs.
- Designs, develops, supports, and maintains the organization’s systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the system.
- Makes updates to system related installation documentation.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Typically requires 4 -7 years of related experience
US Security Clearance: Secret