At Alion, we combine large company resources with small business responsiveness to design and deliver engineering solutions across six core capability areas. Our engineers, technologists, and program managers bring together an agile engineering methodology and the best tools on the market to deliver mission success faster and at lower costs.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Plans and designs an organization’s systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the system.
- Verifies and validates systems and meets internal and external requirements.
- Diagnoses problems and provides recommendations for improvement on existing and new systems.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or its equivalent.
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience
Security Clearance: Secret
Job ID: 32789