ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you’re on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Role requires strong technical expertise, strategic thinking, and excellent communication and leadership skills.
ALL.SPACE is growing its Commercial Sales presence Globally and as a result is looking to grow the Commercial Sales team in delivering exceptional service, and products to its customers globally.Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Vice President of Sales Solution Engineering, you would be in a leadership role, responsible for managing a team and driving strategic initiatives across ALL.SPACE
- Strong leadership responsibility and managing and developing a team of sales solution engineers into a high performing team, role will require strong people management skills. This involves hiring and retaining top talent, providing guidance and mentorship, conducting performance evaluations, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement and implement succession planning and development.
- Strategic Thinking role in aligning the sales solution engineering function with overall business and sales goals. Will involves understanding market trends, customer needs, and a competitive landscape against ALL.SPACE offering to develop and evolve effective strategies that drive revenue growth and maximise customer success.
- Possess a deep understanding of the ALL.SPACE product and service – current and in the roadmap, ALL.SPACE business, including revenue models, financial metrics, and market dynamics. This knowledge helps in making data-driven decisions, optimizing resources, and identifying growth opportunities with current and future ALL.SPACE customers.
- Drive, building and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and includes collaborating closely with sales leaders, engineering and innovation teams, product manager, marketing team, service delivery and operations teams and executives, as well as fostering partnerships with customers and technology partners.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and influencing skills and is responsible for presenting strategies, engaging with executives, and advocating for the sales solution engineering team’s needs. Effective communication ensures alignment, buy-in, and support for the Sales Solution initiatives across ALL.SPACE business.
- Responsible for delivering effective 1st class demos which influence potential customers and drive sales which include understanding Customer Use Case Needs in advance, presenting the Value Proposition, Storytelling and Engagement, Tailoring to Different Audience, Highlighting Key Technical Features, Interactivity and Hands-on Experience, Addressing Objections and Questions so we are best in class for this area.
- Will be required to make critical decisions that impact the success of the sales solution engineering function. Being able to analyze data, evaluate options, and make informed decisions in a timely manner is essential.
- Can navigate and lead through organizational and technological changes is valuable. Be involved in driving transformation initiatives, adapting to new market conditions, and implementing changes that optimize processes and drive efficiency.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers, including government agencies, to ensure that the company is meeting their needs and providing high-quality products and services, use cases.
- Be a trusted advisor working to map out customer requirements and help our customers realize the value in our products through sales opportunity closure and development and be a true advocate externally and internally and bridge the relationship between customers with the internal product, and engineering teams on their requirements.
- The VP is a subject matter expert in the delivery of satcom terminal solutions for commercial and government use cases, including multiple orbits (MEO, GEO and future LEO and HEO).
- Instrumental in setting project direction, iterating thinking, developing scenarios, analyzing information, charting desired outcomes, identifying key actions, managing senior stakeholders, as well as coalescing Government internal stakeholders towards achieving new strategic goals.
- He/she is responsible for planning and executing a full range of sales and development tasks, with the goal of successfully executing sales solutions and winning new business with the sales team.
- The VP should possess a solid background in the satellite communications industry.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Highly qualified candidates with a bachelor’s degree in these areas and 20+ years of SATCOM experience working in US Government sales, business development, program management, and product management.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Arts & Sciences, or a related field is desired.
- Experience selling and positioning satellite communication solutions to service providers and governmental organization at C level
- Knowledge and experiences in managing potential partners.
- Extensive knowledge of the current and future technology needs, market trends, and procurement practices.
- Proven ability to work with satellite operators to identify their requirements, develop and shape applicable ALL.SPACE terminals and end-to-end solutions, and deliver relevant programs, services, and product offerings.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Highly Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank and other differences;
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills;
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre