We are one of Europe's largest technology and IT consulting companies with over 37,000 employees in over 30 countries with collaborations with some of Europe's leading companies throughout the product development chain. As a global player, we can benefit from our collective technical experience and resources and take on large and complex assignments, wherever in the world the needs arise. As a local player, we have the opportunity to work close to our customers. Something that is also a prerequisite for being able to deliver competitive solutions at the absolute forefront of development.
Personality / Commitment
Do you want to work in a role where you can run ALTEN Sweden’s quality work independently? Do you also have previous experience of working with quality issues? Then we have the service for you! ALTEN is now looking for a Quality Manager for Gothenburg.
As a Quality Manager, you become part of the Technical Division, which consists of 8 employees, and you report to the Work Package Project Director.
Job / Skills
As a Quality Manager, you will work to:
- Operate, develop, maintain, and train the business in the use of the company’s management system for quality and environment (ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 14001: 2015)
- Drive the work with ALTEN Sweden’s goal to be climate neutral by 2030
- Coordinate process and function owners within the company so that processes and business routines are complied with and meet stakeholder requirements
- Monitor, administer, and manage updates to relevant laws and regulations in the environment, property, safety, work environment, and other areas, and ensure compliance
- Responsible for security checks of individuals in classified assignments and act as a contact person for issues within SUA
- Plan, perform, document, and report results of internal and external audits in quality and environment
- Has a post-secondary degree in a relevant field
- Has at least 4 years of work experience of working with quality issues
- Has a great interest in quality and environmental issues
- Fluent in both Swedish and English in both speech and writing
As a person, you are meticulous and you have a structured way of working. You have a good communicative ability and you thrive in a role where you can run your processes independently and at the same time collaborate with many different functions. Furthermore, you are good at taking your own initiatives and following up on your processes.
The location of the service is in Gothenburg, but the work is conducted towards all ALTEN offices in Sweden. Travel sometimes occurs in the service.
ALTEN is one of Europe’s leading consulting companies with over 37,000 employees in 28 countries. We develop and deliver expertise to world-leading companies in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defense & Aerospace and Industry. We have most benefits such as wellness allowance, reduction of working hours and occupational pension. With us, you get a fun workplace that is characterized by speed, freedom under responsibility and wonderful colleagues.
The last day to apply for the position is 5 February. For questions about the position, you can contact Erik Rosenqvist, Work Package Project Director, at email@example.com. If you have questions about the process, you can contact Talent Acquisition & Development Manager Sofia Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly but firmly avoid all direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of job advertisements.