Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). It provides expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications, and works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
- Linux Device driver Development,
- HW bring up,
- Embedded SW Development
- 2 – 7 years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Experience in Bootloaders, RTOS/QNX/Linux kernel programming/debugging
- Experience in C programming
- Experience in porting/developing device driver for Ethernet,I2C, USB, MDIO,DMA and SPI.
- Experience in using NOR/NAND based flash file systems
- Experience in using Secure boot, Encrypted file system.
- Experience in using Multicore CPU and SMP/AMP.
- Experience embedded software development tools and debuggers (Linux tool chain and utilities, ICE debugging).
- Good understanding of inter process communication, threading, shared memory
- Good communication skills, customer interfacing capability.
Experience (In Months): 60
Qualification: BE/ BTECH, ME/MTECH
Req ID 65868