Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). It provides expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications, and works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
- We are looking for experienced candidates with a broad array of full-stack development skills that span both backend, test automation and DevOps.
- As a software engineer, the ideal candidate must bring a deep level of experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting modern cloud services.
- They bring relevant technology domain and implementation expertise in topics aligned with the cloud platform integration, orchestration/provisioning, security, scale, resiliency and DevOps.
- Strong, deep knowledge Cloud Native service development
- Very solid Cloud service development and orchestration experience
- Advanced programming experience in one or more of NodeJS, Python, GO and Java
- Expertise in designing and developing reliability and resiliency in services
- Expertise in Kubernetes, load balancing, encryption, CI/CD process
Experience (In Month): 96
Qualification: BE or MTech
Req ID 66625