Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). It provides expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications, and works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
- Should have strong experience in one or more industrial leading cloud computing and virtualization platforms like Oracle Cloud Service, Oracle VM, OpenStack, EC2, Xen/KVM, or VMware.
- Proven experience to provide support to operational teams.
- Should be familiar with Agile development method and contribute to a Continuous Integration environment.
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Should have experience in Object oriented design and methodologies
- Should be an experienced server-side Java developer working with REST APIs.
- Should have experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot and related software such as Spring transaction, Spring Security, etc.
- Experience in Node.js is a plus. ? good to have
- Should have experience with Java Annotations, Templates and concurrency (threading, concurrent packages, etc).
- Should have experience in JPA technologies such as Hibernate or Spring
- Should have experience in database technologies mysql, JDBC, etc?
- Should have experience in various Design Patterns.
- Experience in 5G/LTE technologies or networking applications is desired.
- Experience in Cloud Native Technology such as microservices, containers, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
Experience (In Month): 72
Req ID 66635