Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). It provides expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications, and works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate the issue and Provide Resolution
- Identify, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, route, track, and close the tickets reported by client
- Recreate and verify complex performance and environmental issues with full access to the production environment
- To identify, troubleshoot and solve incidents within SLA timelines
- Log Analysis of the issues reported
- Update tickets recent status and progress on ticketing tool
- Raise a bug for issue in application functionality where a code fix might be needed
- Proposing solution to recurring incidents
- Proposing some new enhancements in existing solution
- Service management and Reporting
- Continuous Service Improvement
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 shifts environment
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Highly customer-focused and always eager to find a way to enhance customer experience
- Can-do positive attitude
- Self-driven & committed to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience on Ericsson Adaptive Inventory Granite/XNG is desirable
- Experience on design of Inventory management system on Ericsson Adaptive Inventory Granite
- Strong Telecom knowledge in the area of inventory management and OSS/BSS and overall E2E integration experience.
- Granite Knowledge of Ericsson Granite inventory or EAI, along with BCM (backward compatibility module), Ericsson integrated inventory and core web services.
- Integration with Order management, Discovery & Reconciliation and Physical Inventory
- Experience on GSM architecture, Triple (VoIP, HIS, IPTV) & Quad(VoIP, HIS, IPTV, GSM) play and Microwave architecture.
- Good Experience in data migration in NMS/EMS data Knowledge in data modelling.
- Hands-on experience with all phases of projects, especially Incident Management/Triaging of voice and data networks.
- Managing Level 2 Ticket/Order Triage Specialist, Incident, Problem, Service Request, Escalation
- Experience working in a 24×7 production support model with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Application Monitoring tools, Incident management, managing crisis calls.
- Experience in System Orchestration
- Experience in implementing the product catalogue
- Experience in network activation on L2 and L3 services. (All flavours of Ethernet and IP)
- Good understanding on activation protocols and commands for CISCO, Alcatel Client, Juniper device families
- Good understanding on application middle wares like JBOSS, WebLogic or WebSphere
- Hands on Oracle, MySQL database
- Hands on experience in Java, Unix, Python and Shell scripting
- Must have experience on working in Operation support
- Create problem records and perform root cause analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience (In Month): 96
Qualification: B. Tech/B.E. Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Req ID 64583