For Altran’s subsidiary in Morocco, within the IT department, we are hiring a System Administrator (H / F).
Your mission will be to ensure the proper functioning of the server infrastructure and the IT system environment.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the server infrastructure and the system environment made available to users;
- Design and deploy server architectures
- Qualify, install and implement the company’s business applications
- Supervise and manage the infrastructure independently and propose preventive and curative actions.
- Install, configure infrastructures (physical and virtual servers, storage, messaging and security)
- Monitor and update the configuration and architecture of the information system according to changes
- Define and track access rights according to user authorizations;
- Identify, diagnose malfunctions, incidents, and remedy them (analysis logs systems and applications);
- Identify the software solutions needed to enhance security and propose the necessary investments.
- Document (diagrams, administration procedures, sources of information) the tests performed and the proposed configurations.
Your periodic goals:
- KPI Local System Infrastructure
- KPI computer security
- Quality of production
- Respect for deadlines
- Project Management Infrastructure System
Technical skills :
- Server infrastructure administration (ADFS, WSUS, SCCM, MDT …)
- Windows Server and Active Directory System Administration
- Knowledge in the field of virtualization of operating systems and applications
- Ability to work transversally (coordination)
- Ability to work in a team
- Proposal force, autonomy, rigor
- Good customer relationship
Required profile :
Training Bac + 5 Computer Networks you are a beginner (e) or ideally enjoy a first successful experience in a similar mission.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.