Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet and Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to the semiconductor, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
The Project Administrator is responsible for a variety of administration tasks, such as preparing project reports and facilitating training, maintaining project documentation and supporting project financial processes. The Project Administrator works closely with the Portfolio Manager and Project Management Team, as well as the Engineering Teams to support them in essential business activities.
The role would be ideal for administrators with a previous project or similar business experience.
- Scheduling key project meetings, producing and distributing the associated agendas, and capturing minutes and actions;
- Recording, communicating, tracking, chasing and closing actions;
- Preparing management reports, both for internal use and external for our clients;
- Co-ordinate project resourcing with Recruitment Team;
- Supporting new joiner onboarding & inductions;
- Coordinating project-level training, and liaising with the business to facilitate company-level training;
- Coordinating client visits;
- Administrating project finances, including preparing outgoing invoices, checking received invoices, preparing and tracking expenditure requests, administrating overtime and expenses;
- Timesheet administration, including setting up booking codes, data exports, and timesheet approvals;
- Administrating the project’s holiday register;
- Administrating document approvals and project filing.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in using the Microsoft tool suite: Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Organized with good time and task management skills.
- Motivated and able to use initiative.
- Able to identify and pursue improvements in processes you are working to.
- Dependable, including the ability to manage the expectations of those you are working with.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify other solutions to achieve an objective.
- Previous project or business administration experience is desirable.
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare, and generous holiday allowance.