Kawa team lead India’s first private space mission, and won the historic contract to build 27+ satellites for Indian Government and India’s Space Research Agency (ISRO) Our team have helped everyone from tiny startups to Fortune 50 companies build space missions - from a simple technology demonstration mission to complex constellations - that are simple, beautiful and easy to use You probably didn’t know it at the time, but odds are you’ve used a satellite imagery or communication product we helped build
What will you be doing?
- Work with the CEO/ Founders on all things Kawa Space
- Prepare marketing materials, including (but not limited to) presentations, customer analysis, and feedback documents.
- Communicate with various business units within the company to obtain market intelligence, maintain connectivity and gather content regarding the markets and the sectors.
- Both of the above may often be on short notice and an iterative process within a short period of time.
- Build a strong working relationship and gain an understanding of the institutional customer community through interaction with sector specialists, research analysts, salespeople, and corporate teams.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced knowledge of excel, powerpoint, and word
- Knowledge of financial concepts and markets
- Ability to learn fast
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Knowledge of various databases like Factset, Bloomberg, etc
Where will you be working?
- Mumbai , Travel 50% time to our customer locations globally