MOVING DATA FROM IMAGING SATELLITES IN SPACE BACK TO THE GROUND
Analytical Space, Inc. is a venture-backed startup developing a network of small satellites that use a combination of RF and laser communication to provide global data relay services. The network will connect remote sensing satellites when they would otherwise be idle, such as over the ocean, enabling greater data throughput and lower latency.
The company is based out of MIT’s “The Engine,” a home for Tough Tech founders building the next generation of world-changing companies in Cambridge. We are recruiting people with cutting-edge minds that thrive in a fast-paced startup environment to work with us to deploy a constellation of satellites that enables a real-time view of our planet.
- Design, build, test, and operate cloud infrastructure for satellite operations, mission analysis and simulations, and data services teams.
- Design, build, test, and operate CI/CD systems and resources.
- Design, build, test, and operate customer-facing ingress/egress components with high-availability.
- Write technical documentation on implemented systems and relationships.
- Aid in the definition and support of runtimes for many mission critical applications.
- Meet growing security requirements and help write security reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science (or a comparable background knowledge).
- At least 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Adept in Python and/or Go to support common cloud-native ecosystems.
- Adept in Kubernetes deployments and concepts.
- Adept in Database systems concepts and deployments.
- Adept in IP Networking concepts
- Adept in Infrastructure-as-Code tools (terraform or similar)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its models.
- Strong prototyping skills and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Fast comprehension and understanding of complex system concepts.
- Experience in common projects such as postgresql, kafka, openfaas, cockroachdb, etc.
- Experience building or operating workflow engines (argo, tekton, airflow, etc)
- Experience with C, C++, Java, MATLAB, or other systems and runtimes.