Analytical Space, Inc. is a venture-backed startup developing a network of small satellites that use a combination of RF and laser communication to provide global data relay services. The network will connect remote sensing satellites when they would otherwise be idle, such as over the ocean, enabling greater data throughput and lower latency.
The company is based out of MIT’s “The Engine,” a home for Tough Tech founders building the next generation of world-changing companies in Cambridge. We are recruiting people with cutting-edge minds that thrive in a fast-paced startup environment to work with us to deploy a constellation of satellites that enables a real-time view of our planet.
- Create content such as social media, press releases, website
- Set priorities and goals for marketing, PR, and online strategy
- Complete project management to achieve these goals
- Create new reporting standards for how to measure PR and marketing success
- Accomplish tasks quickly with limited resources
- Currently pursuing an MBA (second year preferred)
- 2+ years experience in marketing or PR role
- 1+ year experience at a PR agency preferred