Angkasa-X is a Technological-social Inclusion Company that strives to provide Internet Connectivity as a Necessity for the betterment of mankind. It consists of a group of companies investing in Research & Development, IP creation, components sourcing & testing, assembly & manufacturing, launching and maintaining state-of-the-art Low-Earth-Orbit (LEO) satellites.
1) Develop Software Documentation including but not limited to: Software Requirements Specification, Software Design Descriptions, Software UML Models, Software User Guides, Software Test Plans and Software Test Descriptions.
2) Coordinate and collaborate across multi-discipline/multi-organizational teams to understand key aspects of various subsystems, safety requirements and operational requirements.
3) Support Hardware-Software Integration Team, Simulation Team and Flight Controllers.
- Proficiency in the LINUX and Windows operating system is a plus, as well as standard PC usage and applications
- Familiarity with software development and programming skills is desirable
- Candidates should be highly motivated as they will be tasked with learning a very complex ground and space system.
- Ability to deliver timely, error-free work
- Ability to assist in the timely resolution of issues/questions/concerns within job scope
- Have a positive attitude to take on ever increasing tasks and develop working relationships
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability and willingness to multi-task, and be capable of applying innovative ideas to solve problems
- Fluency in Linux, including:
- Bash shell scripting
- Network troubleshooting
- Experience building or working with real-time embedded systems
- Experience with software documentation, creating system diagrams, and enumerating software requirements
- Experience with software testing
- Knowledge of state machines
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or science discipline OR 2+ years of experience in software development in lieu of degree
Development experience with a programming language such as Python, Perl, Ruby, MATLAB, or C/C++