CS GmbH has been created end of 2011 in order to strengthen our collaboration with ESOC and EUMETSAT.
You will be based on our client’s site at the European Space Agency’s ESTEC location in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. In this large European agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities with the opportunity to gain exposure to various projects and missions at the heart of European space research and development.
Responsibilities and role
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, submillimeter wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments;
- Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution;
- Antenna measurement laboratory activities as required;
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs;
- Monitoring applicable scientif and technological trands and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise;
- Industrial experience in antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space is a major asset.
The recruitment process will consist of an initial telephone discussion and/or a video call followed by presentation of your candidature to ESA. If selected for interview, a face to face on-site technical assessment will be conducted by ESA with the result being either a go or no go. If successful the starting date should be within 2 months off acceptance.