The vision of Antwerp Space is being the European leader in the field of RF systems and satellite communications. Antwerp Space's mission is to become our customer's reference in satellite communication systems. We will foster our presence in the commercial market of ground station products. And we will further develop as an integrator, starting from our ground systems expertise.
- He/She becomes part of a team experienced in modem developments.
- He/She investigates feasibility of complex system requirements.
- He/She is responsible for the VLSI design of the modem product, from concept phase up to testing.
- He/She can work in team and autonomously.
- He/She cooperates with the other VLSI designers, the system -, hardware – and software engineers in the team.
- Master in Electronics or equivalent through experience
- PhD in Signal processing or Modem design is an asset
- Profound knowledge of VLSI design (Altera / Xilinx / Actel)
- Experience with FPGA / ASIC design for in-space environments is an asset (ECSS-standards)
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Bi-lingual (English, Dutch).
- Well organised, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important from less important matters
- Accurate and result-driven
- Possess good communicative skills, being able to express yourself fluently in English.
- Eager to learn
- Dynamic, motivated and responsible
- Flight experience is an asset
We offer you an attractive salary, with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment