Antwerp Space is one of Belgium’s oldest and most experienced space companies, dating back to 1962. Today, Antwerp Space is a fast-growing company focusing on satellite communications and other radio/frequency applications in space.
A career at Antwerp Space opens incredible opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential. If you are looking to make a difference and are ready to join a team of brilliant & committed professionals, we want to hear from you!
Configuration and Data Management Officer
The configuration and data management officer will mainly provide support to our Project teams, with a particular focus on the qualitative aspect of delivered documents. In addition, the officer will be deployed in administrative tasks linked to Marketing, Finance, HR, PA, Business Development and as a backup for the colleague at the reception.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
• Provide support to project teams by taking care of the layout and design of documentation.
• Perform and manage CADM (Configuration and Data Management) administration.
• Responsible for the layout and layout of brochures.
• Further develop and update internal and external company websites.
• Act as a backup at the reception (reception / appointments with visitors and suppliers / answering the telephone).
Who are you?
• You have a Bachelor in an administrative field or are equivalent through experience
• Microsoft Office Tools hold no secrets for you. Some experience with Web tools is included
• You are customer-oriented, communicative, accurate and result-oriented
• As a team player you can also work independently
• You have a thorough knowledge of English and Dutch
• You are motivated to master all aspects of the position to get
What do we offer?
A permanent position in a professional and stimulating environment in the aerospace sector with an attractive salary package and interesting benefits.
Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org