Antwerp Space is one of Belgium’s oldest and most experienced space companies, dating back to 1962. Today, Antwerp Space is a fast-growing company focusing on satellite communications and other radio/frequency applications in space.
A career at Antwerp Space opens incredible opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential. If you are looking to make a difference and are ready to join a team of brilliant & committed professionals, we want to hear from you!
As project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of a flight electronics development. You will act as the first point of contact towards the customer and will be steering an internal team of 5-10 multi-disciplinary engineers. You will take the lead in managing the subcontractors and suppliers.
- You have a profound hands-on knowledge in equipment design.
- A master degree in electronics and at least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role and familiar with practices of and dealing with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Proven people/project management skills.
- You are able to work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- You preferably have experience working in space or similar companies.
- Personal competences
You are well organized, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important from less important matters, accurate and result-driven.
- You possess good communication skills and are able to express yourself fluently in English (Dutch and French are an asset).
- You are eager to learn, loyal, dynamic, motivated and responsible.
What we can offer you
We offer you an attractive salary, with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment. The principle job location is Antwerp (Hoboken) though short duration missions abroad are part of this challenging job environment.