Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
As the Program Manager, you will direct, manage task order support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project task in support of program. You will function as the PM on the program determining our customers’ needs and priorities, coordinating management and technical solutions, staffing, deliverables, etc
- Implements the proposed Program Management Plan; ensures compliance
- Ensures all security requirements and governance guidelines are met in accordance with DD254 and PWS
- Manages and monitors project cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, materials, security, deliverables, quality, and metric objectives and milestones of the contract
- Participates in monthly Program Management Reviews (PMRs); provides the Government with monthly Contract Status Reports
- Coordinates, collaborates, and communicates with the Contracting Officer daily to address potential problems, issues, and/or risks that may impact the mission and/or contract deliverables
- Recruits and retains the required mix of personnel with the expertise, experience, and appropriate qualifications to perform duties and responsibilities
- Participates in special projects as required
- Participates in travel as required
What you will need to have:
- Security Clearance required: TS/SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 15 years Enterprise IT and Relevant Management Experience with minimum 10 years of project management experience.
- 10 years experience supporting national security and law enforcement programs with DHS or related agency.
- Certified PMI PMP required.
- Certified ITILv 3 Foundations preferred, but not required.
- Strong relationships and demonstrated ability to work with senior business and government leaders.
- Strong skill in oral and written communication.
- Experience developing and executing capture strategies for new business opportunities.
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.