Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Perform as Lead Contractor to assess and facilitate the development of concept of employments for new/modified C2 applications/capabilities; conduct warfighter shops to identify and document modifications to current and advance tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Provide cyber/communications planning expertise as required to develop policies and procedures supporting 15 AF’s Human Space Flight Support bridging solution for 1 AF. Will require coordination with 1 AF, subordinate units, and other USG organizations, agencies, and private industry subject matter experts.
- Provide functional expertise in C2 operations to include unit composition, communications and computer power issues, communications and computer fielding issues, technical support (e.g. small computers, video teleconference communication, and secure telephone communication), and other operations issues.
- Perform as Lead Contractor to implement documents for MSEL events, monitor their execution, and provide analysis on execution.
- Provide instruction in accordance with the Government-provided syllabus.
- Train 15 AF personnel regarding current and predicted operational environments, missions, and requirements. Support approximately 6 classes per year with a notional class size of 40 personnel.
- Assist lead contractor (para 4.1) to review, develop, and prepare CONOPs, conceptual operational plans, and proper execution of C2 process execution.
- Assist lead contractor in Exercise Control Group with the development of the MSEL, directorate training objectives, and exercise/training event injects.
- Perform as Lead contractor to define the hardware and software requirements and configurations for exercises both at home and deployed.
- Assist lead contractor Master Scheduler/Event Coordinator (para 4.11) to track, or generate if not existing, a comprehensive IMS capturing key milestones within current systems (Global Command and Control System- Joint, GCCS-J) and depicting relationship to key milestones of related programs.
- Assist lead contractor Special Programs Security Manager (para 4.8) to advise the 15 AF leadership on the operational impact of Informational Assurance controls.
- Conduct strategic and operational assessments in support of 15 AF missions; and/or develop & provide measures of performance, measures of effectiveness, and indicators for assessment, in coordination with the Site Lead.
What you will need to have:
- Minimum Security clearance required: SecretMust meet and maintain TS-SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or related field with 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of Joint Communications/Cyber Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer experience within a
- Numbered Air Force, Major Command, Joint or Combined Staff (or other service-equivalent).
- 2 years of experience within an operational headquarters staff.
- 1 year of experience using the Joint Planning Process or Joint Planning Process-Air.
- Familiarity with Air Force C2 programs, like C2IMERA and C2IE.
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.