Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee is seeking a Senior Program Coordinator located at MacDill AFB, FL in support of Special Operations Forces Acquisition, Technology and Logistics’ (SOF AT&L) Acquisition Operations (AO) Office. AO manages the International Operations, Policy and Management, and Partnered Operations portfolios for SOF AT&L.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Program Coordinator for Foreign Military Sales (FMS), the Foreign Comparative Test (FCT) program and the Coalition Warfare Program (CWP):
- Identify and coordinate FMS, FCT and CWP projects.
- Align program requirements to international technologies.
- Manage and execute international travel.
- Coordinate Foreign Disclosure Release Determinations.
- Prepare of documents for Foreign Disclosure.
- Develop research, development and acquisition management system documentation, to include supporting Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), System Acquisition Management Plans (SAMP), Acquisition Strategies (AS) Acquisition Program Baselines, (APB),
- Acquisition Decision Memorandums (ADM), test and evaluation plans, fielding and deployment releases, program protection plans, spend plans, Technology Insertion Roadmaps, Transition
- Agreements, Congressional Briefings and responses to Congressional Requests for Information, and
- Program Objective Memorandum (POM) planning documents.
- Collect and analyze metrics and requirements from supported organizations.
- Develop elements of program acquisition strategies.
- Support/conduct portions of market research.
- Keep program information current and organize data to submit to management for decision making.
- Prepare reports and briefings on program status, policies and procedures, in support of acquisition program milestones
- Support cost/benefit analysis.
- Analyze effectiveness and efficiency of program; develop recommendations to improve program operations.
- Answer data calls and inquiries on program policies and procedures.
- Participate in requirements development process in support of Senior Managers and Government counterparts.
- Monitor programs to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Manage program cost, schedule, performance, and risks in accordance to policies and procedures; formulate proposed mitigations as necessary.
- Coordinate program information with personnel.
- Interpret regulations and directives to determine impact on programs.
- Determine requirements; develop goals and objectives to accomplish program support for government counterparts to ensure execution of programs in accordance to plans.
- Modify program policies and procedures based on changes to regulations.
- Research ways to eliminate program bottlenecks and barriers to production; support government counterparts in development of solutions to program issues.
- Oversee the allocation of resources based on program requirements.
What you will need to have:
- Security clearance required: TS/SCI
- Master’s degree in Business or related field with 10 years of DoD Acquisition experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. 4 years of International Operations experience preferred with Master’s degree or,
- 8 years of International Operations experience with a Bachelors degree
- DAWIA Level III Equivalency in the Program Management field.
- Required Unique Expertise: In addition to the 10 years’ experience required, require at least four years in an International/Security Cooperation position (may be concurrent) performing identification and coordination of Foreign Comparative Test and Coalition Warfare Programs.
- Desired International Certifications: Security Cooperation certification in Security Management or DAWIA Level II Certification in International Program Management.
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.