Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee is seeking a Program Manager (Cloud Services) in support of work at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for planning and engineering of an organization’s cloud computing infrastructure and applications.
- Implements and designs hardware and software.
- Monitors the performance of systems.
- Additionally, Cloud Systems Analyst is familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Solve complex business problems utilizing business process redesign and cloud computing technologies.
- Consult with business process and functional unit owners.
- Apply business process re-engineering methodologies for systems modernizations.
- Develops new standard operating procedures documentation and products.
- Prepare and present findings, recommendations, reports, spreadsheets, new operating models, and new workflows.
- Creates methodology to measure process performance against established metrics.
- Maintain knowledge and proficiency of best practices in Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
What you will need to have:
- Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or information technology with 8+ years of relevant experience10+ years of relevant experience preferred with Master’s degree
- Must possess and maintain an 8140/8570 DoD IAT level II certification
- VMware Certified Technical Professional – Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization, and or Cloud Management and Automation.
- Amazon Web Services certified Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.