Senior IT Operations Analyst
Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee is actively seeking a Senior IT Operations Analyst to join our Space Systems Command SSC Team at Los Angeles Space Force Base, CA. This position will provide support for the development of strategy based on user feedback, creating solution transition plans and training plans to implement the SSC CIO’s vision based on mission and business practices.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and employee-centric work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Leads, schedules, IT development, project strategy, Government Acquisitions.
- Support the IT office by defining and implementing technology strategy that is in alignment with the SSC vision.
- Drive the adoption of innovative and efficient IT solutions addressing business and mission cyber requirements.
- Facilitate digital transformation of SSC’s tools and datasets, guiding SSC to a digitally integrated workforce.
- Conduct mass user feedback reports on current and new tools/software/and programs.
- Improve user experiences by supplying novel digital tools and reduce delays in system access across the enterprise. Contribute to concept development, design, pilot, and deliver CIO Initiatives to SSC.
- Build a coherent vision of end-to-end experience for CIO initiatives to inform better product investments.
Partner with cross-product teams to define vision and experience.
- Support the CIO in performance of market research and report development on collaborative tools that can meet SSC business and mission requirements.
- Support the CIO in the creation of transition plans, outlining the events and resources needed for streamlined tool adoption and data migration.
- Assist in developing training plans on new and existing collaborative tool sets in the SSC.
- Manage the distribution and allocation of CIO-managed licenses for digital tools, providing monthly updates on current and forecasted license usage.
- Contribute to the creation of approval documentation required for SSC use of digital collaborative tools (waivers, IATT/AT packages etc).
What you’ll need:
- Security clearance required: Top Secret with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience working in innovation/emerging technology evaluation and/or technology management
- Experience with and a strong understanding of digital platform solutions, cloud services, and XaaS implementations or related service platforms
- Familiarization with user interface design, user experience, and change management processes
- Administrative and Technical experience with mobile device management, approvals and authorizations
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)