Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee is seeking a Software Requirements Analyst located at Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), SC in support of 15th Air Force Rear Mission Support Element. Apogee will provide program management and contract support that will result in a core JTF HQ staff that is mission-ready to Organize, Train, and Equip the Joint Force. This initiative will alleviate the burden the US Army (USA) has been carrying in fulfilling the recurring OCONUS JTF HQ role. Basing the team out of Shaw AFB, collocated with ARCENT will allow for efficient and frequent interchanges regarding the Joint HQ composed primarily of USA and USAF personnel.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Support 15th AF as a software expert on Air Force Forces (AFFOR) systems and procedures in
- Configuration Review Board (CRB) Enterprise management review (EMR), Engineering configuration working group (ECWG), Requirements Working Group (RWG) and Sustainment working group (SWG), and Functional Analysis Working Group (FAWG).
- Collect and prioritize operational needs from 15th AF and AFFOR entities (e.g. USAFE, PACAF, AFSOUTH, 12AF, AFCENT, FTU, 25AF, 24AF, AFWC) for advocacy with Enterprise Change Working
- Group and Requirements Working Group.
- Maintain a copy of current and accurate prioritized listing of outstanding Enterprise Change Requests against the AFFOR program.
- Solicit inputs from 15th AF and its units and provide impacts of deficiencies discovered during testing or operations for consolidation into a recommended 15th AF position on upgrades while carrying deficiencies.
- Provide 15th AF inputs to ACC to all Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs) and maintain expertise on the management system that tracks changes.
What you’ll need:
- Security clearance required: Top Secret with SCI eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years’ experience as a Software Requirement Analyst or similar role.
- Joint experience/ JAGIC( Joint Air Ground Integration Cell), JTF or Combined Staff.
- Experience with Air Support Operations Squadron ASOS or SOF working in a joint environment.
- Joint Command and Control (C2) systems that interface with the Theater Air Control System (TACS) or sister service equivalence (Army Command Post systems)
- Test and evaluation policies and instruction
- Mission command systems experience (Preferably Army 14-series or a 1C5 AFSC)
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.