Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee is actively seeking a full-time RADHAZ Test and Evaluation Engineer to be located at Apogee’s Suffolk Regional Office. This role will support USCG Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, and Intelligence (C5ISC), Engineering Services (ESD), Architecture & Standards (ASB) division located in Portsmouth, VA.
Why work with us
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
- Assisting the EMI/RADHAZ team with conducting surveys, and writing test plans and after-action reports
- Contribute to technical working groups, program management reviews, and support equipment requirements review meetings
- Deploying as required to resolve reported EMI/RADHAZ issues in the field
- Analyzing and evaluating test results and preparing reports based off findings and providing recommendations
- Security Clearance Required: Secret
- Baccalaureate Degree from an ABET accredited college with a degree in an Electrical Engineering field of study with 5+ years experience conducting EMI/RADHAZ surveys and and/or analysis is preferred OR equivalent years experience/certification/education
- Prior experience with federal government contracting is strongly preferred
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.